Tuesday 8 July 2014

Junk in the trunk

I really want to make sure that you know you're going to be ok when you change your lifestyle and that it's not that bad.
Yes I must admit that giving up my expensive body lotions, throwing out my shampoos and shower gels was a bit strange at the start. But also extremely liberating to know i'm not a marketing sucker any more! whoo hoo!

There are times where I think, jeesh, going green is quite hard and it's just so much easier to go to Tesco rather than a health shop. But in the end it's pretty much the same thing!
When I began my no-shampoo trial, yes it was quite weird at the start not getting a lather with the likes of bread-soda but the results are just as good now. People forget that your body has to adjust to this change but you have to keep motivating yourself and say this isn't about vanity, it's about my health!
Believe me, I don't want a greasy mop of hair on me or smell from not using a big branded deodorant.... it's not like that at all - but people have this preconceived notion that you're not going to be clean enough :) It's
actually the opposite my dear reader - you're going to be clean on the outside but more importantly cleaner on the inside!

Stay tuned because Dee Dee has just bought her very own 50+ non toxic beauty recipes that I will be testing and telling soonies - oh yeah..... I will be updating this bloggy woggy with those suckers as soon as possible. Although sometimes it will be difficult because it's an American book and i'm lil girl in Ireland to find some products but i'll do my best to source for my EMEA readers.
Happy Tuesday and enjoy your evening/morning




No comments:

Post a Comment